I’m just getting back into the swing of things after enjoying a week’s vacation in honor of my 30th Birthday… yes everyone, your girl is officially over the hill! LOL! I’m embracing it. So in the wake of this huge milestone and just days before we formally give thanks for all our blessings, I find it fitting to list out the 30 things I’m most thankful for on this monumental year. The idea was inspired by someone very close to my heart coupled with my growing gratitude with each breath I take.
- God’s unwavering love and mercy each day I awake.
- Pastor Mike and Dee Dee for teaching me how to live and walk by faith, forever impacting my life and lives of my family.
- My mother who is the pillar of strength, the most devoted daughter and loving mother in the world. So happy to have the package deal… a mom and best friend wrapped into one.
- My father who despite all of his setbacks has always loved me with a pure heart and cherished me as his daughter. He shares the spot with my mom as my #1 fan.
- My grandmother for helping to create some of my most fondest childhood memories that will stay with me for a lifetime.
- My chosen family who showers me with love and affection and has always supported everything from dance recitals to graduations.
- My biological family because no matter how distant we are, there is a blessing in knowing that I have family to call my own.
- A man who loves, supports, and cherishes me just the way I am… flaws and all.
- The gift of love that stood the test of time, overcame insurmountable odds, and lives on to this day stronger than ever.
- My old sister-friends who’ve grown with me over the years, sharing laughs, tears, and stories to keep us smiling into our golden years.
- My new sister-friends who God hand placed in my life to share this next stage of life, offer new perspective, new opportunities, and more good times.
- Close friends who genuinely have my best interest at heart and aren’t concerned with what I can or can’t do for them, who my family is, or how much money I have.
- A sound mind to make decisions, learn from mistakes, and the passion to keep pushing through.
- The ability to take care of my needs and most of my wants.
- A roof over my head, food to eat, and clean clothes.
- My shoe collection ;0)
- A pure heart to serve others unselfishly and without expectation.
- Walking in divine health, no sickness or disease.
- The gift of a creative mind.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- The resources to travel and see a world beyond DC.
- An overflow of ideas to turn into realities and prove the dream life that I’m purposed to live.
- An ear to hear Holy Spirit guide me and protect me from harm seen and unseen.
- My mentors in the business who nurture my gift and help to set up my career path.
- Favor that surrounds me everyday
- Vision to see past my current circumstance.
- Those that have been removed from my life and made room for God’s best!
- Godly examples of women representing sexual purity who help me stay focused daily.
- Examples of healthy, loving, successful, and God fearing marriage.
- The opportunity to serve with my Bold & Fabulous sisters on our mission to help build up the faith of our readers and encourage them daily.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
It’s Tuesday with Bianca